Where to get high-quality education in the field of finance and management? You do not need to look long for the answer to this question. In this article, we have prepared for you a list of the 7 most advanced business schools in UK that will make you a true master of business and entrepreneurship. Here are the main fields of specialization: management; accounting and finance; personnel management; logistics; marketing; public relations.
The Most Famous Business Schools in UK
- The London Business School was created in 1964. This school offers a full program of training under the MBA program (Master of Business Administration) and many others. The process of entering the LBS is quite complicated. Thus, this school is one of the most competitive in the world.
- Aston University is a campus imbued with the spirit of freedom and equality. It is conveniently located almost in the center of Birmingham. The university began its activities in 1895, and now it has one of the best business schools in UK. After graduating from this educational institution, you can become a specialist in the field of business and entrepreneurship. Also, you will be able to receive the coveted MBA diploma.
- Saïd Business School is a fully-functional business school, which offers everyone a bachelor’s degree, MBA, and doctoral programs. The “Oxford” brand attracts job seekers. The educational institution has united its efforts with the University of Oxford and uses its specialists.
- Cass Business School is one of the best in the UK and Europe. The school specializes in finance, banking, investment, real estate, insurance, and entrepreneurship. This is one of the few alma mater that has received prestigious triple accreditation: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA.
- Warwick School of Business was founded in 1967. Here you can study in different directions. Students can receive the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. The educational level is very high. Students are required to work hard and diligently.
- The University of Bath received university status in 1966, although training in it has been conducted since the late 19th century. Its campus is near Bristol and Cardiff. The European Foundation for Management Development has granted five-year accreditation to this university.
- Loughborough School of Business and Economics is considered one of the best in the world. It has triple accreditation AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA. Loughborough Business School is collaborating with over 400 partners, including Rolls-Royce and Ferrari. Students can take internships at companies such as Microsoft, GSK, and Toyota.
So, now you know where in the UK you can acquire the knowledge you need in the field that interests you so much. We have listed only the best and most prestigious schools of business for you. Make your choice and you can succeed.